1. Nature at your fingertips. I love the crowdsourcing element.
2. I am really enjoying this podcast. (And you know it’s hard for me to find ones I like.)
3. Baby animals all day every day.
5. This is a crazy story. Worth your time.
6. Skin barrier repair is all I’m thinking about lately. Love these two products and the discount is insane.
7. Reeeallllllly nervous for California right now.
8. Use this thinking tool of philosophers, inventors, and billionaires.
9. Yes, I’m still low-key obsessed with birds these days. I think I’m going to buy this…am I over the top?
10. Yes, here’s another link about nature/animals. What is my deal this week? lol
11. Just started this book and I’m fully ready to get all worked up.
Happy Friday! I celebrated my “Immunity Day” yesterday – two weeks since my second dose of vaccine. It feels good and we are actually seeing immunized friends this weekend. Will I remember how to speak to people in person? Only time will tell. Enjoy your weekend!
image credit: daily overview