1. Russia may have already hacked the upcoming midterms? What the what?
2. The best lessons from therapy. “If it’s not a definite yes, it’s a no.”
3. My favorite cozy house slippers for winter. I don’t care if you think they are ugly. I welcome your ridicule.
4. The perfect yacht rock song for every occasion. (Anything Wendi Aarons writes hits the laughing jackpot.)
5. This Facebook thread of images is so hilarious. We riot at midnight.
6. Millenials have killed American cheese! Honestly, not sad about it.
7. Teenage bullying on Instagram has reached an all-time high. I can’t imagine having to deal with this as a young adult.
8. And speaking of young adults, this is what 18 looks like.
9. The awkwardness of iPad tipping. 20% for handing me a muffin?
10. Put that handshake deal into writing. Yes yes yes.
11. I wear these delicate diamond hoops almost every day. They’re just perfect.
12. Psychologists explain why name-dropping basically always backfires. (Um, obvious alert. Name-dropping = Insecurity x 1000)
13. SING IT, Jenifer Lewis. Get your ass out and vote.
Have a fabulous weekend!
image credit: renata rubim