1. Facebook’s “10 Year Challenge” is just a harmless meme, right? Hmmm.
2. Science proves husbands stress wives out twice as much as kids. You can’t deny science, man.
4. Speaking of government, will the media be Trump’s accomplice again in 2020?
5. 20 best TV dramas since The Sopranos.
6. My daughter has a new head of hair thanks to this shampoo and conditioner. I can’t even begin to tell you how many hours of tangle-combing and crying they have saved. If you have a little one with thick yet fine and super tangly hair, it’s a game changer!
7. Did you see this flawless floor routine by UCLA gymnast, Katelyn Ohashi? It is incredible!
8. If you need me, I’ll be buying lots of razors.
9. Dad creates an app that locks teens’ iPhones until they text you back.
10. Obsessed with this hat for my daughter. Valentine’s Day gift, methinks.
11. Raising girls who are includers instead of mean girls. Love this.
12. I have to agree…there is nothing better than the joy of a new hobby.
13. On this week’s Selfie podcast, we dive into hangxiety. It is definitely a thing.
Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
image credit: cherrish louise