1. BOUNCE IT, LIL PUPPY! I. Can. Not. Deal. This. Is. So. Funny.
2. Have you seen this interactive website that takes you to the deepest depths of the ocean? Is it weird that I started holding my breath and becoming incredibly anxious as I went deeper?
4. Fellow work-from-home friends, have you seen this? Too real.
5. I am obsessed with Cheer on Netflix. OBSESSED. Coach Monica, be my best friend.
6. I’m so torn about Tik Tok. It is a scary place, man.
7. Great books on race. I’ve added a few of these to my Goodreads list.
9. New York’s 20 most-read stories of 2019. I only read 3 of them last year – need to step it up!
10. 100 years of girls’ clothing. Love love love the 1940s and I pretty much wear the 1970s get-up as a 45-year-old.
11. The most popular last name in every country and what they mean. Pretty cool.
Happy Friday! January is never going to end. Like ever.
image credit: ines longevial