1. Is there a French word for “douchebag?” Because this French author is definitely one.
2. Watching these 17-year-olds try to dial a number on a rotary phone is so good. (Love the “reset” feature.)
3. To the mom who has lived an entire life before leaving for work in the morning, this one is for you.
4. Speaking of working moms, I’ll be speaking at the Working Mom Summit in OKC on January 19th about self-care. Locals, would love to see you!
6. Why do some women age faster than others? I love that the second most-mentioned response was “husbands.” #truth
7. Great way to teach your children boundaries.
8. Aw man, I can’t even count how many articles I wrote for Babble. RIP.
9. This is why I won’t let my daughter play with her friends’ makeup.
10. I get compliments on my reusable bags weekly. Love these new prints!
11. You guys, the United States has a massive surplus of cheese. Maybe we should build a wall with it.
12. Meal planners! Check out all these awesome Amazon Echo hacks! Using Alexa for my shopping list has been a game changer.
13. People over 65 are the most likely to share fake news. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING SHOCKER.
14. We are getting a puppy. Yes, you heard me right. Maybe I should buy these for myself.
15. We had the best convo with Kevin Garcia about tarot cards, crystals, cosmetics, and self-care on this week’s Selfie podcast. Take a listen!
Happy Friday. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
image credit: carla llanos