1. Only 11 TV shows received a perfect score on rotten tomatoes this year. Have you watched them?
2. She is 2 YEARS OLD. Bow down to the drumming queen.
3. An argument for going to bed super early, which I fully support.
4. I splurged on this blazer and it’s EVERYTHING I’VE EVER WANTED IN A BLACK BLAZER. #slightlydramatic
5. OMG, one of my all-time phobias has occurred.
6. Like many of you, I binged Bridgerton this week and all I can say is RACY. Did you know they had an “intimacy coordinator” on set?
7. 10 best things I spent my money on in 2020 and none were beauty-related.
8. So many incredible restaurants closed this year. Ugghhhhhhhhh.
10. My husband is super particular about clothing and this brand won him over this year. Not gonna lie, pretty obsessed myself.
11. What do you all think of family YouTube channels?
12. Just downloaded this book on my Kindle after all the rave reviews.
13. Inside Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera’s life in San Francisco. Very cool.
14. Are you following The Atlas of Beauty on Instagram? It’s one of my favorites.
Happy New Year to you! This will be the way I’m approaching 2021. Also, BUH BYE, 2020.
image credit: colors collective
2020. What can I even say about 2020? Good riddance, perhaps?
Considering the vast majority of my time was spent at home, my purchases and spending habits definitely shifted, and looking back, none of my most-used purchases were beauty or style-related this year. Unsurprisingly, they were food, drink, and wellness-related so I thought I would share!