odds and ends
1. When your 2020 goals list is trolling you. LOLOLLLLLL
2. Say what you want about the state of the Rockefeller Christmas tree, but did you see what was living in it?
3. Black Friday/Holiday sales are already in full effect. Here’s a list of my faves. (Updated daily!)
4. Have you heard of Parler? It’s a great place for conservative free-thinkers who reject objective reality.
5. PBS saves the day! I can’t imagine Christmas without Charlie Brown.
6. I love Top 10 lists…check out this one from earlier this week! (And 15% off right now, to boot.)
7. How pretty is this dollhouse?
8. Now, this is a really cute scarf under $15.
10. Feeling all over the place lately? I think this thread will be helpful to you.
12. Did you know Beverly Cleary is 104 years old?! Her books will always be favorites.
13. Last by not least, if you haven’t pulled the trigger on this miracle for jaw tension, what are you waiting for? It’s my #1 purchase of 2020. Get 22% off with the code SARAH20.
Happy Friday! I hope you are planning a SAFE and happy Thanksgiving week. It was a real bummer to cancel our annual trip to Santa Fe, but it was the right thing to do and we’ll be spending turkey day with just the four of us.
image credit: helen frankenthaler