1. When your 2020 goals list is trolling you. LOLOLLLLLL
2. Say what you want about the state of the Rockefeller Christmas tree, but did you see what was living in it?
3. Black Friday/Holiday sales are already in full effect. Here’s a list of my faves. (Updated daily!)
4. Have you heard of Parler? It’s a great place for conservative free-thinkers who reject objective reality.
5. PBS saves the day! I can’t imagine Christmas without Charlie Brown.
6. I love Top 10 lists…check out this one from earlier this week! (And 15% off right now, to boot.)
7. How pretty is this dollhouse?
8. Now, this is a really cute scarf under $15.
9. Dolly Parton is an angel, for real. (Did you all ever see this Jolene reaction video? Good stuff.)
10. Feeling all over the place lately? I think this thread will be helpful to you.
11. If anyone is wondering what it’s like to live in Oklahoma during a pandemic, this and this pretty much explains it.
12. Did you know Beverly Cleary is 104 years old?! Her books will always be favorites.
13. Last by not least, if you haven’t pulled the trigger on this miracle for jaw tension, what are you waiting for? It’s my #1 purchase of 2020. Get 22% off with the code SARAH20.
Happy Friday! I hope you are planning a SAFE and happy Thanksgiving week. It was a real bummer to cancel our annual trip to Santa Fe, but it was the right thing to do and we’ll be spending turkey day with just the four of us.
image credit: helen frankenthaler
Bethany ThomasNovember 21, 2020 at 12:55 am
Actually, Parler is for free-thinking conservatives and any other free-thinking people, who are fed up with the liberal-owned media censoring news and creating their own fear-mongering narratives. You see, Parler welcomes differing opinions, while liberal-owned entities, like Facebook, for example, will actually put your account on restriction for simply stating a personal opinion.
I’ve found that most liberals are super cool and open-minded…IF other people’s opinions match theirs. No deviations are allowed. There’s a strange phenomenon happening right now, involving liberals and their clear lack of critical thinking skills.
Parler isn’t for me, but I DO applaud them for not censoring. Communist China censors just about everything. So does North Korea. Liberals can only aspire to such great values.
I’m going to go post an opinion on FB now. Hopefully I won’t be sentenced to hard time in Zuckerberg Penitentiary. Meanwhile, maybe you’ll open your mind just a little and realize that bad-mouthing Parler, or any other idea/entity/person that doesn’t perfectly align with your beliefs, only makes YOU look bad. Remember, when you’re pointing a finger, there are three pointing back at you.
Janet WallaceNovember 21, 2020 at 12:46 pm
Just bought the facialift! thought I had an ear infection–turned out it was jaw tension. Ugh! Can’t wait for it to arrive.
Thank you for the code!