1. We are in the final stretch! 14 fixes for pandemic monotony.
2. Um, can you imagine finding this behind your apartment’s bathroom mirror?!
3. 15% off this weekend only with code WHOORL15 at Integrity Botanicals. Perfect time to try my favorite mask.
4. What it looks like to attend school in a Macy’s department store.
5. I fully updated my perioral dermatitis post this week with lots of new products that make my skin happy!
6. I feel sick over Sarah Everard and this series of text and images by Caroline Hirons encompasses my thoughts and feelings exactly.
7. Meet Generation C.
8. Full post coming soon, but I upgraded my ball cap to a full-coverage hat (in natural) and visor for my daily walks and I love them!
9. I am obsessed with this styling iron and I filmed this and this showing how I use it. Get 22% off with the code WHOORL22! (I’m also using the Ranavat hair serum from this month’s Beauty Heroes Discovery.)
10. Okay, I’ve kind of gotten into, um, birds and this is really cool.
11. The House just passed HR8, a bill to require background checks on ALL gun sales in America with bipartisan support, and now it’s on the way to the senate. Please reach out to your senators if the future of gun safety is important to you and your family.
Happy Friday, my friends. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
image credit: tess guinery
MollyMarch 12, 2021 at 11:26 pm
I am extremely interested in birds as well lately. Like, really into them. Is this a perimenopaus thing? I’m a bit worried about myself.
whoorlMarch 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
This made me LOL because truly, what is going on?! #perimenopause
JoyMarch 15, 2021 at 10:18 am
Quick question about the masque you have in your “what I use” list (EVOLVh Ultra Repair Reconstructing Masque). I tried their Ultrashine S&C back in 2017 and ended up disliking them because the scent was so overpowering (I’m sensitive to scents and try to use products that are fragrance free as much as I can). Do you find the scent in the masque to be strong? Or is it a subtle scent?
whoorlMarch 15, 2021 at 10:21 am
Hi Joy, they changed the entire line’s scent profile in 2018. It’s very mild now, like subtle grapefruit.