Odds and Ends
1. Are you aging out of fashion? Bwahahaaaaa.
2. If you’re going to buy girl scout cookies, please support Troop 6000, which serves girls in the New York City Shelter System.
3. 5 hacks to make your mask more protective.
5. My favorite gold necklaces at every price point.
6. Through Sunday, make any purchase (no minimum!) at Integrity Botanicals and you’ll be entered to win the entire MUN line, valued at $300+. Just enter “Whoorl giveaway” in the comments section upon checkout to be entered!
7. Why working moms deserve a tantrum.
9. Let’s stay aware of what’s happening in terms of the legislative push to tighten voting restrictions. Not good.
10. Three female directors nominated for Golden Globes this year.
11. I’m having so much fun with my daily style pics at the studio. Here’s January’s round-up.
12. Have you watched Pretend It’s a City yet? LOVED IT. Fran Lebowitz fan club president over here.
13. Sitting at a desk and staring at a large monitor is new for me. Here’s how to sit.
Happy Friday! Wishing you a lovely weekend.
image credit: caroline denervaud