1. Today is my 46th birthday and here’s my #1 makeup tip for looking youthful and refreshed. #goingtoneedit #especiallyafterthisweek
2. Why people who hate Trump stick with him. An enlightening read!
3. I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard, but it did.
4. What’s the best thing you’ve ever cooked?
5. With COVID numbers rising, methinks my holiday celebrations will be more immediate-family-focused. Do I dare buy these pajamas for the whole crew?
6. I have a Warby Parker home try-on box on its way to me. I do one every year or so and always find cute frames.
7. Does everything happen for a reason?
8. This is 24 minutes of wonderful.
9. Dream sweatshirt alert. Great color options too.
10. Oh oh oh! Free mini Limitless Lash mascara with purchase at Ilia Beauty. You know how much I love this mascara.
11. Incredible work being honored at the International Photography Awards. This photo is sublime.
Happy Friday! Let’s put this thing to bed, shall we? #election2020
image credit: paulius makauskas
KatherineNovember 6, 2020 at 9:03 am
Love Burt’s Bee’s Christmas pajamas. Warning- the kids run really small and the adults run really big.
whoorlNovember 6, 2020 at 9:04 am
Katherine, thank you! Super helpful.
BetsyNovember 6, 2020 at 1:00 pm
If you haven’t, listened to Kelly Corrigan’s podcast and her interviews on PBS, DO It! I don’t really tell anyone to listen or watch anything because we are not lacking content, but it is worth it. You will feel like you are better for having done it, or that you want to be better! It was the best TV I have watched in a long time. All three of her guests are very different on PBS and yet she has a gift for inspiring.
whoorlNovember 6, 2020 at 2:26 pm
Thank you, Betsy!
BriggyNovember 6, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Happy birthday!! It’s my birthday tomorrow! ?