Odds and Ends 10.9.20
1. 20% off at the African Botanics website with the code WHOORL2020 starts today at 9 am EST through the weekend! Here are some of my favorite products.
2. Four family members, four completely different COVID outcomes. So strange.
3. Who wants to join forces and purchase the Schitt’s Creek motel?
4. Every woman needs this shirt pronto. (All profits donated to Planned Parenthood!)
5. Most immersive art experiences in the world. I see OKC on that list…
6. Full post coming next week, but I’ve become completely enamored with this trio. It’s all you need for body care! (The body exfoliator is like nothing I’ve ever used before.)
7. FAQ: the status of the shits women have left to give.
8. Ladies with small faces, this brush is a dream for blush application.
9. My friend Kendra who is firmly rooted in the Christian faith wrote this about why she’s voting for Biden. It is absolutely worth your time.
10. These are THE BEST gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Trust.
11. Is this person the best dog owner ever?
12. Might need this sweater in my life.
13. Please tell me you are following this Instagram account. People are interesting.
Happy Friday! Have a super-duper weekend.
image credit: lourdes sanchez
Mary Kathryn AustinOctober 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
I cannot agree more with number 9! Here is another article from an OBU professor that offers an additional point- https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2020/09/71762/. The current administration has destroyed the concept of truth, everything is now propaganda. We can’t put up with his lies (not to mention everything else about him!) any more!
Mary Kathryn AustinNovember 5, 2020 at 7:01 pm
One more: SBC said something similar quite well here- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw3t3uDhl88