1. There’s been a plethora of clever content while social distancing, but this video is tops in my book.
2. Folks acting like morons during the outbreak caught on camera. My goodness, people are stupid.
3. Can this quiz predict where you live? (It was incorrect for me – said I lived in North Dakota. #huh)
4. Did you see this ping pong/mousetrap video? So cool.
5. If you’re trying to up your self-care, might I suggest a mask? Here are all of my favorites.
6. I love this idea. Healthcare workers are beyond heroic at this point.
7. You really don’t need to disinfect your groceries.
8. “No sane person feels good during a global disaster, so be grateful for the discomfort of your sanity.” This.
9. What do the best coronavirus responses have in common? Ahem.
10. Dude. Dennis Deyoung from Styx still has it. That song is certainly apropros right now, yes?
Hope you’ve had a pleasant/okay/decent week. Bonus points if it was good. Take care this weekend!
image credit: emily grady dodge