1. I would be remiss to not start with a Coronavirus link. Are you watching Jessica Yellin? She is a former CNN White House Correspondent and her videos are incredibly helpful and informative.
2. I can relate to this. 2019, come back.
3. Red wine coming from your water tap? Um, sign me up.
4. What a beautiful photo series.
5. Do you know what distracts me from anxious thoughts in times like this? Online shopping. Healthy? Maybe not, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Who wants African Botanics Le Masque Hydralift Intense for 60 bucks? Click here and use the code WHOORL20 to get an additional 20% off!
6. Also, this month’s Beauty Heroes Discovery is the most divine facial moisturizer and creamy body serum for half off. I can’t get enough of the texture and scent! (Check my Body highlight on Instagram for a full review.)
7. Sweetest little puff-sleeve silk shirt. I have the off-white one and now want the black.
8. Best handwashing video ever.
9. Top 50 movies to Netflix right now.
10. 11 stylish women over 50 you should be following.
Wow, y’all, this list took much longer than normal to compile because it was really difficult to find links that weren’t focused on Coronavirus. Please stay safe out there. My kids start Spring Break today after school and we will be social distancing for the next few weeks. Wishing you all mental and physical health during these unsure times.
image credit: pretty teeth