1. An old friend who is willing to come over and drink margaritas with me at 2pm on a Thursday. (I promise, we will NOT attempt making an olive pie again. I think.)
2. Stoneyfield Vanilla Yogurt
3. The Woman in You by Ben Harper (Listen to it NOW.)
4. Seeing Andrew Bird in less than a week
5. Hanging new art in the living room. The collage wall has been retired!
Laura in LAFebruary 12, 2009 at 12:03 pm
Must see the new art! Picture please.
Rebecca (Bearca)February 12, 2009 at 12:29 pm
Love Ben Harper! We have seen him many many times. Very good live show.
And I second Laura, need to see the new art…
slynnroFebruary 12, 2009 at 2:07 pm
Hmmmm….you should put some of this Andrew Bird and Ben Harper on that CD you said you’d make me!
katFebruary 12, 2009 at 5:45 pm
wow no more collage wall?!
brianneFebruary 13, 2009 at 8:06 am
I miss Darren’s blog.
EileenFebruary 13, 2009 at 11:19 am
Since I must always comment here re: Andrew Brid– I saw him at Carnegie Hall a couple weeks ago and it was tremendous. He was really excited to be playing his new stuff. And he was wearing a tartan blazer that I couldn’t get over.
Also, a moment to brag, I’m being gifted tickets to his concert in London. So, you know, there’s that.
chrisFebruary 13, 2009 at 3:06 pm
Wish I could come on over and drink margaritas with you both!
aliFebruary 13, 2009 at 4:19 pm
whatever you do, don’t make slynnro a cd…she loves them. ha.
SaraFebruary 14, 2009 at 12:14 am
Yes! Can’t wait to see Andrew Bird next week (in PDX) too! I’ll look forward to your account.
SaerahFebruary 16, 2009 at 2:06 pm
I miss Darren’s blog, too.