Odds and Ends
1. First things first, beauty lovers. Sephora’s Beauty Insider Sale starts today for Rouge members and November 11th for VIB members. Get to it, friends! (And if you are a green beauty enthusiast like your truly, Sephora does carry some great lines. Like this one. And this one. And this one. Don’t forget this one, which is my personal favorite.)
2. Okay, this is adorable. Dad passes out candy on a flight so his kid could go trick-or-treating.
3. Nine women tell us why they are still voting for Trump. Good read.
4. OMG I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS. I wore out my first one.
5. The false equivalence issue that is so prevalent in this year’s election.
6. Total tearjerker. Trust me.
7. The 1980s book of knitted sweaters. So good.
8. Really cool makeup looks for every astrological sign. Impressive.
9. No, YOU’RE tearing up. #gocubbies
10. I love Louis CK…the bit he did on cell phones a few years back just did me in with a hefty dose of truth. Love what he had to say about the election.
11. Great gift for those looking to make the switch to green beauty. Holidays are coming up, hint hint!
12. My girl Caroline has a show opening tonight featuring her watercolor and ink originals. Keep your eye on this one!
Happy Friday, everyone! It’s a big weekend for us – our anniversary and my birthday. Cheers!
image credit: huffington post uk