Odds and Ends
1. Everyone is screwed up, broken, clingy, and scared. God, I love Anne Lamott so much, and every single thing she wrote in this piece is perfection.
2. A 5-year-old with autism painted these.
3. This family grows 6,000 pounds of food on just 1/10th of an acre. Gee, I was thinking of planting a few vegetables.
4. Great apps and such for managing life. (I just started using the Balanced app.)
6. Cool photos by Jeff Bridges on all of his movie sets.
7. This guy won a trip to Puerto Rico, and wanted to make sure his wife knew he wasn’t having ANY fun. Cute.
8. These moms are totally on fleek. “Mmmm, I’d swipe right for that.” HA.
9. I love Jennifer Hudson so much. (James Corden too.)
10. 100 mascaras tested on one eye. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
image credit: clementine daily