1. Everyone is screwed up, broken, clingy, and scared. God, I love Anne Lamott so much, and every single thing she wrote in this piece is perfection.
2. A 5-year-old with autism painted these.
3. This family grows 6,000 pounds of food on just 1/10th of an acre. Gee, I was thinking of planting a few vegetables.
4. Great apps and such for managing life. (I just started using the Balanced app.)
5. Man, Gwyneth Paltrow CAN NOT catch a break.
6. Cool photos by Jeff Bridges on all of his movie sets.
7. This guy won a trip to Puerto Rico, and wanted to make sure his wife knew he wasn’t having ANY fun. Cute.
8. These moms are totally on fleek. “Mmmm, I’d swipe right for that.” HA.
9. I love Jennifer Hudson so much. (James Corden too.)
10. 100 mascaras tested on one eye. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
image credit: clementine daily
traceyApril 17, 2015 at 7:47 am
Hey, Sarah, the garden link isn’t working. :(
whoorlApril 17, 2015 at 7:58 am
Fixed. Thank you!
KateApril 17, 2015 at 8:52 am
I love the piece by Anne Lamott! She really gets it, doesn’t she?
Gwyneth’s shopping list might be super healthy, but how many meals is a person really going to get out of that food over the course of one week? Is the assumption that they are making quesadillas every night? Her selections are obviously healthy and contain a lot of vitamins and fiber, but wouldn’t protein be more of a priority? I tend to think the revised shopping list (which includes milk, cheese, and snack items such as apples, carrots, and raisins) makes a lot more sense—without being unhealthy. Very interesting comparison!
marietta lawn and garden equipmentApril 17, 2015 at 1:58 pm
Our Experts are specializing in landscape designs and provide you best designing
services. Just think of some positive vibes coming into your home from the backside.
Concrete can work wonderfully as a retaining wall to stop erosion from allowing earth
to fall into your yard.
MattApril 17, 2015 at 9:32 pm
Those are some interesting links. Especially the story about the guy who won a trip to Puerto Rico.
Adrienne JApril 18, 2015 at 9:21 am
Lots of bloggers are doing these lists as of late but yours are by far my favorite! Such a great little mixture.
whoorlApril 21, 2015 at 10:13 am
Thank you, Adrienne!
BF GuruApril 21, 2015 at 6:20 pm
I love Odds and Ends posts. Always looking forward to them… 100 Best Mascaras test post is genius!
GreenInOCApril 26, 2015 at 8:30 pm
Loved the Anne Lamont article and the 6k #”s of food video – thank you!
Curious if you’ve tried Stowaway Cosmetics and if so, what your thoughts are?