Odds and Ends
1. Have you seen this app that turns your photos into watercolors? I’m slightly obsessed.
2. Heather from Dooce tried my curling iron technique and looks HOT. Dayum, girl!
3. OMG, this post on Tracy’s organized pantry is like porn to me.
4. Eat butter. TIME’s new cover on why “the argument against fat was totally and completely flawed.” p.s. – you guys, real food rules.
5. “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance at doing what you love.” PREACH, JIM CARREY.
6. These daily writing prompts are a great way to stay inspired.
7. This post by Rebecca on cutting sugar (especially for little ones) is so enlightening and helpful. A must-read for parents of highly-spirited kiddos.