Odds and Ends
1. This is a fairly informative hair post, if I do say so myself.
2. Oh! I also did a round up of the best scarf-tying tutorials.
3. Dude, shadow sculptures are the coolest.
5. I have a head cold. This hot toddy would really help. (Did I mention I’m on a gluten-free, sugar-free, alcohol-free diet? JUST GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME, PLEASE.)
6. Kristen has a great gift guide on gifts that give back here.
7. This is going too far.
8. I really like this acapella version of Little Drummer Boy, but do the performers have to look so intensely IN TO IT while singing? We get it, you are FEELING THE MUSIC. It’s like a Backstreet Boys video up in there.
9. Bwahaaaa, this annotated Christmas list is hilarious.
10. Here’s a quick recipe I made for ABC Family’s website. (I love it when my friends come over and see something like that on my counter…they IMMEDIATELY know it’s for a post. Keeping it real.)
11. My dad emailed this to me yesterday and I couldn’t stop laughing. Lots of bullshit out there, folks.
12. The ultimate holiday tipping guide. Good to know.
Happy weekend, folks. 19 days until Christmas. WHAT THE WHAT.