1. This is a fairly informative hair post, if I do say so myself.
2. Oh! I also did a round up of the best scarf-tying tutorials.
3. Dude, shadow sculptures are the coolest.
4. I made a couple of videos regarding thoughts on grocery shopping and using toys to get my children away from me over at Babble.
5. I have a head cold. This hot toddy would really help. (Did I mention I’m on a gluten-free, sugar-free, alcohol-free diet? JUST GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME, PLEASE.)
6. Kristen has a great gift guide on gifts that give back here.
7. This is going too far.
8. I really like this acapella version of Little Drummer Boy, but do the performers have to look so intensely IN TO IT while singing? We get it, you are FEELING THE MUSIC. It’s like a Backstreet Boys video up in there.
9. Bwahaaaa, this annotated Christmas list is hilarious.
10. Here’s a quick recipe I made for ABC Family’s website. (I love it when my friends come over and see something like that on my counter…they IMMEDIATELY know it’s for a post. Keeping it real.)
11. My dad emailed this to me yesterday and I couldn’t stop laughing. Lots of bullshit out there, folks.
12. The ultimate holiday tipping guide. Good to know.
Happy weekend, folks. 19 days until Christmas. WHAT THE WHAT.
AngellaDecember 7, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Matthew and I just watched #11 and we can’t stop laughing.
staceyDecember 9, 2013 at 9:24 am
I went through your hair tools slideshow on Babble, and I totally get why you suggested the round brush for fine hair. When my stylist dries my hair with one, it always has a lot of volume and is extra shiny. My issue—I can’t use that on my wet hair or I’ll get crazy tangles. So what do you suggest? Combs and picks also cause a lot of tangling, so that’s why I’ve just always used a large paddle brush (Aveda), which works like a charm.
ChristinaDecember 9, 2013 at 12:02 pm
That is exactly what I thought about the Little Drummer Boy video when I watched it last week! Kind of takes away from how beautifully they are singing the song.