Odds and Ends
1. Alright, ladies. It seems from the tweets and emails and comments I’ve received, many of you will be rocking these pants soon. Since they were on final sale, I said a little prayer that they look smashing on all of you. (They will! I know they will!) I think I have some more of those 1 item/several look-type posts bouncing around in my brain. Adding to the to-do list!
2. Hair Thursday. Here’s the deal. I’m going back to the old days with the Hair Thursday stuff. Anything written about hair will be posted here, as well as the Hair Thursday site. (So what I’m saying is that if you subscribe to the whoorl feed, there is no reason to subscribe to the HT feed. Saving you from extra RSS clutter. You’re welcome.)
I’m not promising lots and lots of posts, but I am going to do an old school HT makeover once in awhile. I had a cathartic moment last week and deleted every single makeover request saved in my inbox. We’re starting fresh, people. If you would like to be considered, please send me a photo (NOT A TINY ONE WHERE I CAN’T SEE YOUR HAIR) and answer these questions. Simple as that.
3. I published two posts this summer about my ongoing tattoo removal at Hair Thursday. If you are interested in following me on this looong journey, the first post and video is here and the second post is here. I am also doing laser hair removal on my underarms, and the results are freaking fantastic. I seriously can’t believe I waited this long. Would that be a post you are interested in reading over here?
4. This week’s Babble post is looking for ways to help Wito improve his fine motor skill development. If you have any tried or true tips, I would love to hear them!
5. My bearded boyfriend Ray is playing at The Greek tomorrow night, and I am literally counting the minutes. The last time I saw him, I was pregnant with Wita, sitting second row center and taking crappy photos with my iPhone.
So close I can almost touch your beard.
This weekend, I’m most definitely not pregnant and sitting nowhere near the front row, but I can’t wait to hear his voice again. Anyone seen him on this tour yet? I’m dying.
Have a great weekend, everyone!