Love Me Some Lists
Well, hello there.
I have a bit of a cold, but don’t fret for little whoorlie. Why, you ask?
1. I am back home, which means I can deal with my cold in MY bed. Yay.
2. This is my first cold since pregnancy. Remember the shitty pregnancy cold of 2006 that lasted forever?! No worries this time around because I can take DRUGS! I can partake in los druggos to effectively deal with said cold! I am currently enjoying the effects of Alka Seltzer Cold Medicine. I love me some ASCM liqui-gels, yo.
3. Having a cold means I shouldn’t unpack our bags or the multitude of boxes containing Wito’s Christmas haul from Oklahoma.
4. Feed a cold. I still have my appetite, which I plan on satiating all day long to make up for the 4 pounds lost over the holidays. Holiday diarrhea rocks!
5. Wito seems to be healthy at this very moment in time. Hopefully, he received a nice dose of whoorlie antibodies for breakfast this morning. But even if he does come down with the snotties, we have four days of holiday before D has to return to work. Which means Nurse D, at your service. Should I dust off the bell? Ring-a-ding-ding! Nurse D, please report to bedroom #1 for assistance STAT!
6. Puffs Plus are soft. Acne-inducing? Possibly. But oh, so soft.
7. A week of blogs to catch up on. How was your holiday week? Oh, I will know so very soon.
8. I will have time to construct entries detailing my Christmas vacation, which consisted of stories including, but not limited to:
*Sub-list alert. How very whoorl…a list inside a list.*
1. A screaming deal on a G-money car. Wito is now rollin’ in the lap of luxury.
2. A 1500-mile road trip complete with screaming baby, which truly is a week worth of posts in itself. Highlights include Texas State Troopers, exciting bathrooms, the race for the last hotel room in town (shout out to the peeps of Las Cruces, New Mexico!), and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
3. The Great Hemorrhage of 2006.
4. The Jalapeno Cheese Ball Surprise.
5. Big decisions on the homefront.
Have I wet your whistle? Are you shaking in suspense?
All in good time, all in good time. A nap is calling my name.