Dude. I’m a TOTAL Blogebrity.

Hot damn, I love you people.

I just checked out the site for the first time. Holy frijoles.

Your comments were a bright spot, considering my son made my birthday a living hell. Ok, not so much a living hell but let me just say this…

12 Hours with No Naps = Crazy Crack Baby on ‘Roids

Unfortunately, D wasn’t able to attend my birthday dinner last night due to the Crazy Crack Baby on ‘Roids. However, I did drink his share of Pinot Noir. And my sister and I may or may not have sung “Love Can Build A Bridge” by The Judds at our table with great force.

There was a silver lining, though. Wito was so exhausted he slept for 12 hours last night, which was very helpful considering I was passed out cold.

Ahhh, good times in Cabo.

• natalie

November 7, 2006 at 9:44 am

LOL, gotta love sisters.

• Donovan

November 7, 2006 at 11:27 am

So, when do you post the video of your duet? C’mon, after all the comments yesterday you owe us, right?
    Have fun and hopefully Crazy Crack Baby won’t return.

• halloweenlover

November 7, 2006 at 11:50 am

Happy belated birthday!

Hope Anders gets into the rhythm of lots of naps for you.

• BeachMama

November 7, 2006 at 12:39 pm

Glad you had a great time on your birthday! Awesome that Anders slept 12 hours and let you guys catch up on your sleep.

November 7, 2006 at 12:41 pm

You are famous! And I will be famous by association after Avelyn and Anders tie the knot. :)

• Jora

November 7, 2006 at 12:45 pm

Anders should get the hang of his new surroundings really quickly and start taking better naps… Take advantage of all of the family help down there — it’s the best! We are taking my parents to Italy this spring for that very reason. :) Tell us more about your trip! I’m sure we are all dying to hear about the sun, the ocean, the margaritas…

• Jora

November 7, 2006 at 12:46 pm

• Jora

November 7, 2006 at 12:47 pm

• Jen

November 7, 2006 at 7:03 pm

Judds karaoke. It can’t get much better than that.

• ms. sizzle

November 7, 2006 at 9:08 pm

remember when you were a nobody?

yeah, neither do i! ;)

live it up, mexico style!