3 things you wish for:
1. A healthy, happy baby
2. That my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law lived in California
3. A million dollars – so we could buy a home in our neighborhood with more space and have an actual nursery, not a “nursery/office”.
3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!):
1. Quit my job to be a full-time mom
3. Open a cupcake shop
3 bad habits you have:
1. Lack of motivation regarding my career
2. Leaving my shoes all over the house
3. Internet shopping, internet shopping, internet shopping
3 insecurities you feel:
1. That people donâ€™t find me interesting or fun to be around
2. Being completely overwhelmed when the baby comes with no family nearby
3. I will never create something that is appreciated by the community
3 talents/skills you wish you had:
1. Superpowers â€“ flying, being invisible, etc.
2. Running a marathon
3. Playing the violin
3 things you would do if you had more time:
1. I have WAY too much time as it is
2. but only for
3. 4 more months ;)
3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:
1. Walks to the beach
2. Watching the ocean
3 things that spark your creativity:
1. Watching my husband
2. Taking photos
3. Listening to music
ms. sizzleMarch 19, 2006 at 2:40 pm
i bet money (of which i don’t have much so this means a lot)that you are super fun to be around.
i would totally come to your cupcake shop!
nabbaliciousMarch 19, 2006 at 5:16 pm
When can I place my cupcake order? I think I would like to have a standing order: one dozen every other week.
reluctant housewifeMarch 19, 2006 at 12:19 pm
Your neighborhood sounds like mine. A million buys a home, not a mansion.
Open that cupcake shop, woman!
rebeccaMarch 20, 2006 at 8:30 am
Thanks for humoring me :) Have a good week!!
don't call me ma'amMarch 20, 2006 at 8:35 am
I want to fly, too. I can already play the violin. Flying would be the ultimate skill, though. No more waiting in traffic! Woot!!
JessieMarch 20, 2006 at 9:45 am
If you ever need a partner to go in with you on a cupcake shop, give me a call. If I knew it wouldn’t fail I’d open a bakery in a second. Baking is also one of my favorite ways to unwind.
chantelMarch 20, 2006 at 12:43 pm
Just in case you’re wondering. There are many successful cup cake bakeries out there. You can do it too!!
this really is one of my favorite places in my city.
gorillabunsMarch 20, 2006 at 5:19 pm
you are by far one of the most interesting and fun people i know!
hold onto and cherish the alone time right now. it is a major luxury to go to the bathroom alone these days.
SarcomicalMarch 21, 2006 at 12:10 am
if we met in person i would TOTALLY like you. and find you VERY fun to be around. ;)
AnnaMarch 21, 2006 at 3:59 am
Although we have never met IRL, I think you would be lots of fun to be around!!
Cupcakes are good!
NilaMarch 20, 2006 at 9:08 pm
Superpowers and cupcakes. You’d be the most rockin’ mom on the block!
gorillabunsMarch 21, 2006 at 5:41 am
love the new masthead. D, you are awesome!
now, can he network our computers from CA?
whoorlMarch 21, 2006 at 8:07 am
i told him i wanted green, ponytail, silhouette, my glasses.