Hey, Sarcomical! Remember when you tagged me with this meme in 1989? Oh, you forgot? Yeah, I kind of forgot, too. Until TODAY, my friend.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Spend at least one month in Italy.
2. Live closer to my family.
3. Be a loving, funny and â€œin-touchâ€ mother.
5. Be an excellent cook.
6. Host dinner parties with all sorts of interesting guests.
7. Tell my grandchildren stories that completely captivate their attention.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Get on a plane without touching the outside of it while boarding.
2. Sleep late.
3. Drive leisurely.
4. Watch television for more than 12 minutes at a time.
5. Stay away from the internet for more than 2 hours at a time.
6. Talk on the phone without pacing the house.
7. Surf. And I live 5 minutes from the ocean. Gah!
Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. Keeping an online account of my life experiences. Bonus if people find it entertaining.
2. Meeting Friendternets (Â© Sarcomical).
3. Itâ€™s a great way to clear my jumbled thoughts.
5. And That.
6. And That.
7. And That.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Gaawwwddddd (while exhaling loudly and rolling eyes).
2. I donâ€™t feel well (thanks Dad for the reminder).
3. You rock!
4. Iâ€™m freezing.
5. I’m hungry.
6. This sucks donkey balls.
7. I canâ€™t believe (insert random fact).
Seven Books I Love:
1. The Pregnancy Journal – Christine Harris
2. The Witching Hour â€“ Anne Rice
3. Cry to Heaven â€“ Anne Rice
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger
4. The Baby Name Wizard – Laura Wattenberg
5. 501 Italian Verbs – John Colaneri
6. Do periodicals count?
7. Who do you think I am? Jurgen Nation? Shit.
Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Dream For An Insomniac
2. Cinema Paradiso
4. The Royal Tenenbaums
5. Down With Love
6. Sex and the City (except season 5…boooring)
7. Like Water For Chocolate
Seven People I Want To Join In (unless youâ€™ve already done it, in which I apologize profusely for not paying attention to your fabulous entries):
SarcomicalFebruary 21, 2006 at 9:43 am
oh my. i think i like you even more now.
…is that possible?
goldmoonFebruary 21, 2006 at 10:32 am
Oooh, I love The Pregnancy Journal. I am totally buying that as soon as I get knocked up. Also love The Time Traveler’s Wife.
don't call me ma'amFebruary 21, 2006 at 3:32 pm
I love Time Traveler’s Wife. And The Royal Tenenbaums. And Secretary.
Like Water for Chocolate? I can’t believe I found someone else who loves this! I even listened to the book on CD on a cross-country road trip. Love it!!!
whoorlFebruary 21, 2006 at 4:10 pm
i looove like water for chocolate, but somehow i managed to lose my dvd during a move. i miss watching it. :(
nabbaliciousFebruary 21, 2006 at 4:39 pm
All right! I’m working on it! Woot!
gorillabunsFebruary 21, 2006 at 10:03 pm
okay, after like 7 hours i completed my lame list. thanks, thanks allot. the pressure….
MollyFebruary 22, 2006 at 7:04 am
Am tagged! And working on it!!
krisFebruary 22, 2006 at 7:41 am
ms. sizzleFebruary 22, 2006 at 7:42 am
good thing i read buns’ yesterday and already started it! ha ha!
liniFebruary 22, 2006 at 10:30 am
Number 2 on 7 things to do before I die-live closer to my family. No one wants that more than me! Hurry and go to Italy so it will move to NUMBER 1.
Jurgen NationFebruary 22, 2006 at 6:03 am
HOORAY!!! I’m working on it now!
reluctant housewifeFebruary 22, 2006 at 7:24 pm
I LOVE the baby name wizard! Best baby names book by far!
The Boy’s name was in the book, and the brother and sister names were all the other backup names we had.
Nice job on the meme.