Okay. Um, it’s proving really difficult for me to post links that aren’t about the current state of our nation, but I hope these ones prove helpful to you!
1. If you only click on one link today, please check out the website 5 Calls. This website is INCREDIBLE. All you need to do is enter your zip code, and it tells you exactly who you need to call regarding current issues AND what you need to say. (It even gives you a script to follow if need be.) It could not be easier (takes less than 5 minutes), and you guys, THIS is how you make change. Let do this! #resist
3. How to stay outraged, but NOT lose your mind.
4. Things without you really suck. This made me laugh so hard. (And kind of cry a little bit.)
5. Dan Rather just launched a newsgroup to counter “alternative facts.” Love him.
6. Powerful. So Powerful. Love is A FORCE.
7. If you care about the environment at all, follow this Twitter account.
8. We’re going to need a thesaurus for him soon, and it’s been less than a week.
9. In times like this, these types of things make me chuckle. Follow!
10. Okay. I have ONE cute link for you. Cute zoo animal tweet off!
Friends. I just returned from the Women’s March on Washington. It was something that I can’t quite describe with words, yet. If you are unhappy/worried/angry/FREAKING THE EFF OUT, please know that you can do something. Yes, you. It is going to take all of our voices to be heard. Also, take care of yourselves!
image credit: cleo wade