1. Some of these Google Chrome extensions are so fantastic. I’m obsessed with Grammarly and Honey. (You’re using Chrome as your browser, right? There’s no comparison, peeps.)
2. 40 things kids born after 1999 will never understand. Yep.
3. Downton Abbey with American accents. Hilarious. Michelle Dockery nails it.
4. The best article on believing in Santa. Santa is love and magic and happiness.
5. Do you love like you give a shit?
6. How am I just learning about Drunk History? It’s the greatest thing I’ve even seen.
7. If you aren’t reading Humans of New York, you simply must. What Brandon Stanton is doing to humanize people and issues around the world is nothing short of amazing. The most recent story of Aya is gut-wrenching. A must-read.
8. Speaking of reading, I am all over Amy’s Top 10 of 2015.
9. What’s your most dominant personality trait? I love me some quizzes, folks. (Mine was kindness.)
10. My favorite scarves right now are in shades of black and grey. Love this one and the price is right.
11. It’s baaaaaaaack. Are you listening to the new season of Serial?
Happy weekend to you! I can’t believe Christmas is next week.
image credit: anne truitt
gorillabunsDecember 18, 2015 at 6:34 pm
My trait was wisdom. Funny, a lot of people in Rich’s family don’t feel I have any.