Odds and Ends
1. The Real World peeps from the days of yore. Where are they now?
2. You are probably applying your dry shampoo all wrong.
3. London residents were asked to name US states on a map. Hilarious.
4. Do you know we cry three different types of tears? Slightly fascinated.
5. We’ve talked about Myers-Briggs personality types, but not about what shitty behaviors are common to each type. Good stuff, and apparently, I have issues with passive-aggressiveness. #huh
6. I’ve never had a pet, yet I’ve been thinking about dogs a fair amount lately. I don’t know what has come over me, but these photos don’t help.
7. Can you spot all the differences? I got them all – I HAVE LASER VISON. You know, with my glasses.
8. Half of American children will be autistic in 2025. Let’s talk about that opinion for a second.
9.“The way to stay married,” my mother says, “is not to get divorced.” Such a raw, truthful look at the institution of marriage.
10. Did you see this British’s boys reaction to finding out he was going to be a brother? So adorable.
11. You guys, there is another internet called the “dark net.” I am so intrigued by this.
12. Exes ask each other the questions they’ve always wanted answered. I teared up a bit during this one.
13. I don’t polish my nails very often (maybe twice a year), but I’m replacing all of my toxic polishes with this brand since they are free of the “toxic 3.” Any recommendations for shades? I always like to have a nude pink, dark navy, and orange-red on hand. #nopunintened
14. I’m finishing up an information-packed post entitled, “A Beauty Lovers Guide to Going Green.” My question is, would you like to see a corresponding video? Would that be helpful or is a post enough?
Happy Labor Day holiday to you all. I hope you enjoy the extended weekend!
image credit: matt connors