1. This is probably the best article I’ve read on meditation. Hits the nail on the head.
2. Dude. I think I’m ready to transition back to flared jeans. #seventiesforevah The skinny trend is on the way out, hallelujah.
3. Okay, these notes from neighbors regarding loud sex are pretty hilarious.
4. It’s amazing how many women are miseducated about pelvic pain and issues…I was happy to see this covered in GOOP.
5. Identical twins separated at birth find each other online. So sweet.
6. Friends, you better learn these slang terms. I mean, “on fleek” is already OVER…you need to get savvy boots or you’ll be sus.
7. OHHHMG. You need to check out all these science experiments to try with your kids.
8. This is the last weekend for Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale. If you have something sitting in your shopping cart, it’s time to pull the trigger. These shoes are a must for Wita, and these will look great on Wito in the fall.
Happy Friday! We are headed to the mountains next week – I’m counting the minutes until I escape this blazing, humid Oklahoma summer.
image credit: helen frankenthaler
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
BrieAugust 1, 2015 at 5:28 am
Laughing at the chick who wrote the buzzfeed piece, they never stopped selling boot cut at GAP inc. I am down with a new cut but what do i do with all my ankle boots?????