1. If people left parties like they leave Facebook. Ha!
2. I wish I could take Mariah to the carpool line.
3. MRI scans of fruits and vegetables. (People have too much time on their hands, no?)
4. This is the sweetest thing ever, and I’m not even an animal lover. (Although this cat? This cat is slowly working its way into my HEART, people.)
5. A new post about my top 3 makeup brands and fave products here.
6. Listen, I’m not trying to enable you, but if you are looking for the perfect tee, look no further. (I own 6 colors, 3 of which are in my spring capsule.)
7. Last, but certainly not least! I am part of a fab giveaway on Instagram this week. Up for grabs? A $500 Amex gift card for you, and a $500 Amex gift card for a friend of your choosing. All the details are here. Good luck!
image credit: lauren conrad
JennyApril 3, 2015 at 6:44 am
In desperate need of new t-shirts for spring/summer – so happy you posted the Madewell link! How’s the fit on them – especially after washing? And do you “size up” as suggested for a slouchy look or prefer them fitted? On a related note: I don’t know if it’s me or the styles I pick from Madewell, but I am not a consistent size there! I have everything from extra small to medium. Ordering online from there is like a game of fashion roulette!
whoorlApril 3, 2015 at 6:55 am
Hey Jenny! So I’m a pretty consistent 0 or XS at Madewell…and I feel that these tees have some room in them. In other brands, I might size up to a S to get a roomier look, but it’s not necessary with these tees. I have plenty of room in the XS, so much so that I probably could size down to a XXS. Also, they wash so well, and don’t shrink when drying. I really love them!
JennyApril 3, 2015 at 6:58 am
AWESOME. Thank you so much! I am definitely ordering a few.
PS. Happy Friday!
AmyApril 3, 2015 at 9:29 am
Okay. That leaving Facebook skit was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh! I always love these links! xo