1. Best graphs ever. BEST GRAPHS EVER, I SAY. Laughed and laughed.
2. I couldn’t function without my Vitamix, and guess what? Tracy is giving one away! You better get in on the action.
3. Could you go without wearing makeup for a week? I totally can, pretty much out of laziness more than anything else.
4. A super awesome guide to manifestation.
5. Whoa. Pretty, but I guess it wasn’t the smartest thing to do.
6. I think this broke my brain.
7. Yep. All of these types of holistic healing stories are popping up for a reason.
8. 21 female authors you should be reading. How many have you read?
1. I am grateful that my yogi friend and teacher Alysa from Ekam Yoga told me about Entheos. Their mission? To change the world by each of us being the change we want to see. Classes and virtual conferences on how to live optimal lives – sign me up!
2. I am grateful to be attending a sound therapy workshop this weekend. Vibrational energy therapy is completely new to me, and I’m so excited to experience it for the first time.
3. I am grateful for the interesting, deep questions you all have been asking via email and the comments here. They get me so revved up for Mindful Mondays. I haven’t felt this excited and connected to my blog in a really long time. We have so much to share! I can’t wait to tell you about the E Squared experiment that rocked my world next Monday.
4. I am grateful to be talking about blogging and speaking your own truth at Girls’ Lunch Out in Costa Mesa on Sunday, May 4th. There a handful of tickets left, and I’d love to see you there!
5. I am super grateful for date night with the Howertons this weekend. Long overdue!
image credit: Jennifer Mercede
StaceyApril 25, 2014 at 8:07 am
Thanks for the mention about the vitamix giveaway. I’ve been wanting one, but can’t get over the cost. What’s your favorite thing to make with it?
NanApril 26, 2014 at 11:37 am
I LOVE the art work in your headers!
TraciApril 26, 2014 at 3:06 pm
SaraApril 29, 2014 at 6:48 am
Thank you so much for recommending E Squared! I did the first experiment and it was very interesting! I can’t wait to read about your experiences.