odds and ends No. 30
1. Last night I had the honor of hosting a party for my friends at one of my very favorite stores, Splendid. I had such a fun time – shopping, manicures, braids by Drybar, champagne, and my very favorite treat ever, Sidecar Doughnuts. Thanks to everyone for coming out! (This is the CUTEST dress ever, by the way. Oh, and these pants? Perfection.)
2. Okay, you all have to check out this website. Two good friends with opposite relationship problems found themselves single at the same time. As an experiment, they dated for 40 days. It’s awesome.
3. I’ve got lots of hair fodder up at Style United. How to get a tousled updo :: Everything you need to know before you chop bangs :: Make your own saltwater spray for beachy waves :: The hot new undercut braid
4. When Tracy gets new cookbooks, I take notes.
5. I just love this photo of my girl crush and her bearded man. That is all.
6. 10 words that you are probably misusing. Travesty? Really?
7. As my tribute to the 80s, 50 things only 80s kids can understand AND 53 things only 80s girls can understand. Pegged jeans! Rio by Duran Duran! Scratch and sniff stickers! Pulling the dots off your Matrix printer paper! Those glitter batons filled with mysterious fluid! JAKE RYAN. (I could go on and on, really.)
Happy weekend, everyone!