1. I am over the moon with our home photos shot by Jessie Webster. Full home tour coming in July, finally!
2. I just caved and bought Ballet Beautiful thanks to Roxanna and Rebecca. I’ll let you know how it goes. (Great list of the best workout videos here. Good stuff on the Whoorl Facebook page, peeps.)
3. Want to drink all of these over the Fourth.
4. Bored with your long hair? Look no further than Rachel’s post!
5. Ingenious way to cover dark circles and undereye puffiness.
6. Bam. 10 easy ways to refresh your look.
7. 5 things you should consider before cutting a pixie. Considering how long I hemmed and hawed over it, I’m an expert. Also, 4 ways to control your hair during the dog days of summer. Ugh, sweat.
EstherJune 28, 2013 at 7:33 pm
Who doesn’t need dark circle help? Most days I look like I’m in a Tim Burton movie. :-)
SarahJune 28, 2013 at 7:57 pm
I LITERALLY just got Ballet Beautiful in the mail yesterday. My coblogger Sarah (@ Salt & Nectar) recommended it I think on Rebecca’s rec!
SarahJune 28, 2013 at 9:58 pm
I LOVE your kitchen! Thank you for all the links – makes for great Friday night reading over a glass of vino.
Sheena TatumJune 29, 2013 at 9:06 am
Love the kitchen sneak peek! Ooo thanks for the dark circle rehab link!
MerrickJune 29, 2013 at 11:13 am
I’m dying over your kitchen! Cannot WAIT to see the rest of the house!
LizJune 30, 2013 at 8:28 am
Great picture! Would love to hear your review on Ballet Beautiful. Need a good work out at home DVD. I’m getting bored at the gym.
TanyaJuly 2, 2013 at 10:32 am
I think the ballet workout DVD is just what this mom of three needs. It has great reviews and requires no equipment. Thanks for sharing what could be a little gem!
RachelJuly 3, 2013 at 4:32 pm
I ordered ballet beautiful on Rebeccas rec as well, about 8 months ago. Soooo good. Since it requires no equipment I do it on days I can’t get to the gym, as well as on travel. Don’t be fooled…you WILL FEEL it. :)