Odds and Ends 7.3.20
1. A Guide to Shaming Idiot People Who Don’t Take Covid-19 Seriously. Very much enjoyed reading that.
2. ALL THE FEELS. Especially in terms of working mothers.
3. Watched the Jeffrey Epstein documentary last week and wondered why in the hell Ghislaine Maxwell wasn’t behind bars. She was finally arrested yesterday.
4. I just had an epiphany about aging faces and blush placement! (Video coming soon.) Current favorite cream blush is this one in Petal.
5. My friend Skye Latimer took over my Instagram account on Wednesday as a part of the #sharethemicnow movement. It was such an incredible day – here’s one of the videos she created on anti-racism resources.
6. Did you see that Oklahomans approved Medicaid expansion this week? (In a “deeply red state,” mind you…) Also, Mauree Turner (a Black, Muslim woman) won the democratic nomination for my district. Times are a-changin’ and I’m here for it!
7. I found out this week that there are only 8 Whoorl Makeup Kits left at Fitglow! I’m sad to see them almost gone, but elated at the response.
8. On my body all the damn time. In every color.
9. Do Americans understand how badly they’re doing? It’s so sad that this pandemic has become politicized. #wearyourmask
10. I’ve known Julia for over a decade and am SO happy to see this come to fruition.
11. A look into one of OKC’s COVID hospital units.
12. A Go-Gos documentary!! Also, are you ready for today?
13. New caftan alert. You can never have too many, folks.
Happy Friday! I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and please wear your masks if you’re out and about.
image credit: kit agar
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
LindsayJuly 4, 2020 at 5:15 am
Long time reader and follower. However, you just lost me because of that first article you posted. The writer was extremely anti cop . How can you make a blanket statement about police officers when the majority of them are good, honest, hard working people. Please re-think linking this disgusting article.