Odds and Ends
1. This Google Doc of anti-racism resources is super thorough and helpful.
2. I’m a sucker for a racerback dress and this one is super comfy and only $30. (psst – this is the best bra for racerback styles.)
3. My dear friend Kristen’s book launched this week! It is hilarious and poignant and embodies everything that makes Kristen such a stellar individual. Highly recommend.
4. 75 things white people can do for racial justice.
5. Sephora became the first beauty mega retailer to take the 15 Percent Pledge. This is huge! I’m more than happy to spend my dollars there – here’s a roundup of my faves.
6. Also loving the Pull Up For Change initiative and pleased to see so many clean beauty brands showing up.
7. One of those brands being Fitglow and I’m working with them to make a donation from the proceeds of my two kits in June! Specifics are being hammered out, but know that a percentage of your purchase will be going to a Black-focused organization. Details soon- an even better reason to buy one of my collections.
8. Way to go, NASCAR. Didn’t expect to see this.
9. I clearly don’t need any new clothes since I rarely leave my house, but I really want this and this and this.
10. Have you signed up for the Good Newsletter? It’s much needed right now.
11. I’ve learned a lot over the past few weeks, but nothing has rocked me to the core more than these 6 minutes. I urge you to watch.
Wishing you a good weekend.
image credit: bulletjournalwithroshni