Odds and Ends
1. This Google Doc of anti-racism resources is super thorough and helpful.
3. My dear friend Kristen’s book launched this week! It is hilarious and poignant and embodies everything that makes Kristen such a stellar individual. Highly recommend.
6. Also loving the Pull Up For Change initiative and pleased to see so many clean beauty brands showing up.
7. One of those brands being Fitglow and I’m working with them to make a donation from the proceeds of my two kits in June! Specifics are being hammered out, but know that a percentage of your purchase will be going to a Black-focused organization. Details soon- an even better reason to buy one of my collections.
8. Way to go, NASCAR. Didn’t expect to see this.
10. Have you signed up for the Good Newsletter? It’s much needed right now.
11. I’ve learned a lot over the past few weeks, but nothing has rocked me to the core more than these 6 minutes. I urge you to watch.
Wishing you a good weekend.
image credit: bulletjournalwithroshni