1. We are on Day 14 of sheltering at home. Y’all are doing the same, correct? If you still think a couple of non-essential errands are okay, this is a clear and concise approach to explain why EVERYONE needs to stay home. Please watch!
2. An informative video on grocery shopping during these times. Are you all disinfecting everything you purchase from the grocery store? #fulltimejob
3. Have you learned anything about your partner while both working at home? These responses are hilarious.
4. We are all officially the Queens of Loungewear. This is reaaaaalllly cozy, is all I’m sayin.
5. Loving this new t-shirt line from one of my favorite local shops! Currently wearing the pink one.
6. My favorite pump-style hand cream for around the house and it’s 10% off right now.
7. Tiger King is insane and I LOVE IT.
8. 13 free online yoga and fitness classes to do at home.
9. Oh, and if you’ve been stress baking like me, this one will burn 500 calories in 45 minutes.
10. That discomfort you are feeling is grief. What a great read.
11. I am in love with this body wash! Check out my “Aleavia” Instagram highlight for all the reasons why.
12. Man, dogs sure are loving life right now. Cats, not so much.
13. I don’t know why this makes me laugh so much…clearly, I’m unstable at this point.
14. Cute idea for kids’ birthdays right now.
15. This is the BEST sign language interpreter I’ve ever seen. (Yeah, he’s an Okie.)
I hope you all are hanging in there. One day at a time, my friends. xo
image credit: piriesellers2
PriscillaMarch 30, 2020 at 8:45 am
Thank you for sharing the grocery shopping PSA video. This is very helpful and informative. I will be passing this along to my family and friends. Thanks and I enjoy your blog and instastories! Stay safe.
RoseMarch 30, 2020 at 11:02 am
I also found the grocery video helpful, but just to note I’ve since seen information that recommends NOT using soap to wash fruits and vegetables as it is not generally meant for human consumption.
That said, I do have friends that always use a tiny drop of soap when rinsing apples, etc, and that probably wouldnt hurt, i just don’t think I’d want to soak them in a tub of soapy water for a period of time.
Here is the article in Live Science:
whoorlMarch 30, 2020 at 11:11 am
Thanks! I’m not washing my fruits and vegetables with anything but water. And frankly, after more research, I’m not quite as concerned with being hyper-vigilant with my groceries.
Stephanie TiptonMarch 30, 2020 at 12:51 pm
Can you share the link you put on insta stories about deliveries and the actual risks right now? It was really helpful (and I tried to explain it to my sister and botched it ?)
whoorlMarch 30, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Sure! Here you go: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/26/dont-panic-about-shopping-getting-delivery-or-accepting-packages/