1. Whoah, Dear Abby. Might be time to retire.
2. I seriously adore my gray hairs and love seeing such a silver hair movement building.
3. Are you ready for the midterms, guys? BallotReady is a non-partisan website that has everything you need to know before heading to the polls.
4. Also, study after study shows that the most effective way to get people to vote is talking with them in the four days leading up to the election. I love this website!
5. Avocado hand is a thing, y’all. #dangerdanger
6. What? True Botanicals has aromatherapy rollerballs now? NEED.
7. Love this! See what words went into print during your birth year.
8. Librarians WIN EVERYTHING.
9. The world is dying of loneliness, despite social media.
10. Which of these lipstick shades is your favorite?
11. Some hilarious game show moments.
12. 10 worst Halloween candies. I’m sorry, but I am totally on Team Candy Corn.
14. Such a fantastic Selfie episode this week – we talked with Casey Brown about what it’s like to live day-to-day as a trans person. I highly recommend giving it a listen, as Casey speaks with such candor.
image credit: audrey bodisco