Odds and Ends
1. Cry-laughing. Literally cry-laughing at this young woman.
2. From Fortnite to free college. It’s happening.
3. Wowza, a dark week for Trump.
4. The necessity of new-mom friends. It’s a thing.
5. Whaaaaat? MTV is rebooting The Hills with the original cast? Mindless television is the best television.
6. This explanation of why NFL players are taking a knee is the most eloquent and spot-on I’ve seen. I don’t live in Texas, but Beto O’Rourke, you have my vote.
7. The one thing I can’t live without in my kitchen. I’m one year in and can’t imagine not having it.
8. Yo, “kids these days” and Millenials are not interchangeable terms. Millenials encompass people up to age 37!
9. I want this (totally inexpensive!) dress in every pattern.
10. Lyft is offering discounted and/or free rides to the polls on election day this November. Bravo!
11. In this week’s Selfie podcast, Kristen razzes me for being the special snowflake that I am. We also have a great interview on managing anxiety.
Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful week.
image credit: ashley goldberg