Odds and Ends
1. Most important read this week.
2. What to do if you are too high. HAAAA, I’m dying.
3. Prince’s only recording of “Nothing Compares to You” was just released. So good.
4. Drones + Long exposure = The coolest images
5. The Selfie Podcast group is full steam ahead. So many great product suggestions from sunscreen to bras to soap. One of mine that I want to share here might be helpful for those of you who also have very small ribcages but are busty. This bra is fantastic if you are in the underwire camp, and these bralettes are great for around the house. (If you go for the Lively one, be sure to use my code LIVELYREP_SARAH for $10 off.)
6. Mom held her maternity shoot at Target. Awesome. #relatable
7. It’s Earth Day weekend and I am loving this promotion at Citrine. Earn a $20 credit for every $100 you spend, and 5% of your order total will go to the Arbor Day Foundation to plant 10 trees for every $10 donated. Win win!
8. WTF is happening here? Nope.
9. Let’s put the hot in hot flashes. (So grateful this hasn’t become an issue for me. Yet?)
10. The recent news about Amazon doesn’t make me happy that I spend ALL OF THE MONEY there.
11. I took personal humiliation to a whole new level this week on Selfie Podcast when we talked about embarrassing hot doctor stories. YOU CANNOT TAKE ME ANYWHERE. Please enjoy my mortification.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.