1. My most favorite giveaway to-date is on my Instagram page. Winner will be announced on Christmas Eve!
2. Love these women who are embracing their gray!
3. Speaking of embracing gray, I talk all about aging, blogging, and navigating social media in this article.
4. A children’s book for grown-ass men.
5. Wondering if the movie or TV show you are interested in has any connections to someone with allegations of sexual misconduct? You can check here.
6. How to write the perfect thank you note. Timely.
7. 6 apps to stop your smartphone addiction. Also timely.
8. Have you looked at this tax calculator to see how the new tax plan affects you?
9. This year’s wildlife photography award winners. Some really fantastic ones.
10. Funniest parenting tweets of the year. HILARIOUS.
11. To all my MUN lovers, there are several promotions going on right now, but I love the Aknari serum one is great. (Buy full-size, get the travel size free.) For those who love the serum and travel lots, it is perfection. Also, a complimentary Mini Daily Face Essential Set ($55 value) with any $150 purchase. (And don’t forget the code WHOORL to get 15% off!)
12. I think I’m almost convinced that I need a robe to wear around the house. Is this one really that great? (You know me…I’ll be researching this and will let you know.)
13. You guys, this is absolutely frightening. Hoo boy.
14. Iconic Oscar dresses from your birth year. (Although they didn’t have mine. Boo.)
15. On this week’s Selfie podcast, Kristen and I discuss New Year’s resolutions and the Enneagram Type 3, which we both are. Talk about a vulnerability hangover after that discussion…ouch.
Have a wonderful weekend and a very merry Christmas!
image credit: libby vanderploeg
MeggieDecember 22, 2017 at 2:15 pm
I have that robe! My husband got it for me for xmas 2 years ago, and I never gave him any credit for the fact that it might have been a thoughtful choice, just thought he blindly chose, but if it’s getting good reviews, I have to reevaluate my opinion on my husband’s choices. What a dilemma! But to answer your question, it’s much better than I thought it would be and has held up really well over time, which I didn’t expect.
MeggieDecember 22, 2017 at 2:16 pm
Also very cozy.
katieDecember 23, 2017 at 2:09 am
check out white company robes too.
OliviaDecember 23, 2017 at 12:02 pm
You don’t have a robe? I have had one since I was a teenager, and my mom needed me to get the hell out of the bathroom after I showered.
A few years ago I went full old lady with a zippered robe because I was tired of fussing with the it sliding and gaping open. Good luck with your search.
JeanneDecember 23, 2017 at 5:46 pm
I just got a Barefoot Dreams sweater from Nordstrom and omg the softness! I want to wear it all the time.