1. I guess leaving a corporate gig for your startup dream doesn’t always pan out.
2. “Idealism and honesty are crucial qualities for me, but I also want someone with experience who knows how to fight hard.” Hilary Clinton for president.
3. Do you know how much more or less you would owe in taxes under each of the presidential candidates? This tool will show you.
4. It’s estimated that US churches are now costing taxpayers 71 billion dollars a year. Interesting.
5. Post-shower, what do you wear when getting ready? (Makeup, hair, etc.) Robes are too much for me, so I prefer something like this.
6. Hey America, it’s Ireland. We need to talk. Hahaaa, love this.
7. Couples that talk comfortably about poop are the happiest. Good to know, folks.
8. Thank you, Joanna, for writing this. TV’s normalization of unprotected sex makes me livid. USE A CONDOM. Geez.
9. Water is so important, yo. 2 liters a day, at least!
10. 30 powerful truths you should know. Love this.
11. You guys, Trader Joe’s is shutting down all 457 of its stores. NO.
Happy April Fool’s Day to all of you gorgeous humans. Enjoy the weekend!
image credit: design sponge