Navy and White Stripes

Oh navy and white striped top
I wear one of you nonstop
So cute with skinnies,
flats or a mini
A bright scarf helps you to pop

Oh navy and white striped top
My love for you won’t stop
A couple are fine
But I’ve crossed the line
I shouldn’t be allowed to shop

• Jill Browning

April 21, 2011 at 6:51 am

Yep, me too!!!!

• Lauren

April 21, 2011 at 10:33 am

Amen Sista, amen!

A nautical print top..or even better..a nautical dress w/ pockets….let me just give you my credit card now, bc I can’t even contain myself.

• Shannon

April 21, 2011 at 11:36 am

I am in love with striped tops as well! :)

• Jill V. / TerraSavvy

April 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Forget about the tops…that poem is super hilarious!!!!

OK, so the tops are pretty addictive also.

xo
    Jill

• Tricia Lee Miller

April 21, 2011 at 9:06 pm

best. poem. ever. and i’m in love with the sailor stripes this spring, too. but i bet you look approximately a billion times more lovely in them than me.

• Nolita Morgan

April 22, 2011 at 8:40 am

Love navy and white!

I got this dress recently and can’t wait to wear it: http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&cid=4016&vid=1&pid=862965&scid=862965002

I also have an oversized Navy boatneck sweater with white stripes that I got at Harold’s a hundred years ago. Since they closed down in Norman (perhaps everywhere) I am hanging on to my Harold’s stuff!

April 22, 2011 at 9:37 am

I love that you wrote a poem to your tops. I also love navy and white together.

• meg

April 22, 2011 at 10:51 pm

oh i’m loving navy and white stripes…i just ordered the kate spade navy and white iphone case because i can’t get enough of them.

• Michelle Baxter

April 25, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Totally in stripe love! I love your fashion sense, Whoorl…could you list where all of your stripey goodness came from?

• erin

April 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I have the same addiction. I most recently bought the Lands’ End striped shirt you had on your blog several weeks ago & love, love, love it. My only concern is everyone probably thinks I’m wearing the same shirt all the time!

• joslyn

May 3, 2011 at 7:57 am

friend i am 100% with you…it is a sickness. i have to stop the stripey madness ;-)
    xoxo

• […] Are you imagining it? Hell, let’s take this a step further – the jeans with one of my striped tops, my new favorite belt, and cognac leather platforms. Are we all on the same page? Good. May I just […]

• Alix H.

May 13, 2011 at 5:06 pm

You had me at Navy and White Stripe.

Guilty as charged. My closet is the same. With some grey and white strip mixed in too.