Odds and Ends
1. Cats photoshopped into food. Who is the person responsible for this?
2. What your neighborhood looked like 750 million years ago.
3. Did you actually read the transcript from Trump’s interview with George Stephanopoulus? Practically unintelligible.
4. This woman has completed 10,000 hours of negative self-talk. How inspiring! ;)
5. I don’t use a cream or lotion as my nightly moisturizer. I use this.
6. I have found THE BEST foundation. Obsessed with how natural my skin looks when I have it on. (I wear shade 4 for reference.)
7. 13 has become the new age of adulthood in terms of the internet. Gah.
8. 633 divers set the record for the largest ocean cleanup. 1,600 pounds of trash!
9. Brene Brown with Russell Brand. I really dig both of these cats.
10. I enjoyed this robust guide to Vitamin C serums. (Also loved that they included some green options!)
11. When self-care isn’t enough for burned-out moms.
12. Funny books for summer! What are you reading?
13. Taylor Swift inspires teen to come out as a straight woman. Heh.
14. This bag. Is everything.
Happy Friday! We are headed to Bentonville, Arkansas for the weekend. Should be a good time!
image credit: iamwellandgood