Odds and Ends
1. Our home was featured in Domino! Very exciting.
2. A reminder of what the late 60s looked like.
3. “I heard the word “sh*thole” on National Public Radio this morning so you know it’s the End of Days.” Great article. Eric Thomas does it again.
5. What do you all think about Zuckerberg’s big decision?
6. Oh wow. Truth spoken (or illustrated) right here.
7. The New York Times is looking for young writers! What an opportunity.
8. Do you sleep on a silk pillowcase? Intrigued…
9. A pug train! This will make you smile.
10. Wow. I guess this is the direction we are heading in. #sexualconsent
11. Wrote about one of my favorite all-around clean cosmetics brands here.
12. On this week’s Selfie podcast, we dish up all of our favorite snacks. (See what I did there?) Also, I LOVE this interview with an Enneagram Type 6…this college student has more wisdom than most middle-aged folks.
Hope you all have a great weekend!