1. Our home was featured in Domino! Very exciting.
2. A reminder of what the late 60s looked like.
3. “I heard the word “sh*thole” on National Public Radio this morning so you know it’s the End of Days.” Great article. Eric Thomas does it again.
4. I saw my second Yayoi Kusama installation a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t know much about Kusama’s story. This is fascinating.
5. What do you all think about Zuckerberg’s big decision?
6. Oh wow. Truth spoken (or illustrated) right here.
7. The New York Times is looking for young writers! What an opportunity.
8. Do you sleep on a silk pillowcase? Intrigued…
9. A pug train! This will make you smile.
10. Wow. I guess this is the direction we are heading in. #sexualconsent
11. Wrote about one of my favorite all-around clean cosmetics brands here.
12. On this week’s Selfie podcast, we dish up all of our favorite snacks. (See what I did there?) Also, I LOVE this interview with an Enneagram Type 6…this college student has more wisdom than most middle-aged folks.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
LaurenJanuary 19, 2018 at 10:13 am
I sleep on a silk pillowcase- a cheap one from amazon- and it has LITERALLY changed my life. No more bedhead!
Shannon GJanuary 19, 2018 at 6:04 pm
I sleep on the one you posted – it’s amazing! No face wrinkles in the morning (other than my real ones!) and smooth hair. I got my sis-in-law a cheap one from Amazon and she loves it too. Do it!
KarenJanuary 19, 2018 at 6:55 pm
Love the Domino article! Do you like your West Elm Urban sofa? We are considering buying it. Also do you the know the name of the fabric you have it in? Thanks!
GreenInOCJanuary 19, 2018 at 11:34 pm
I used to sleep on a silk pillowcase because it was really great for my curly hair – no frizz! Somewhere along the line it’s gone. I recently almost bought the one you linked but I sleep with a toddler sized pillow and the smallest size they have is queen. However, I did buy the sleep mask. I’ve never been able to sleep with them before because I think I was allergic to the material in them, but with this silk one has been delightful! I’m typically a pretty sound sleeper but with the mask I very rarely even have momentary times of awakeness – it’s like I go to sleep and then it’s morning and I am so much more refreshed!
LizJanuary 20, 2018 at 1:09 am
Silk pillowcases here and my very curly haired 10 year old daughter now sleeps on them too. It has greatly reduced the crazy dreadlock knots that used to form!
Liz F.January 20, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Your home is beautiful! Wow!
Ps & unrelated — just started using Kjaer Weis foundation based on your recommendation & I AM IN LOVE.