Odds and Ends
1. This is a fantastic article on how positivity/negativity can benefit/wreck a marriage.
2. I just knew Luvvie would take on the George Dubya news of this week. Hilarious.
3. One of the best posts I’ve read regarding racism in quite some time.
4. Speaking of racism, if you are looking at ways to help further your education regarding racism in this country, here are some great resources.
7. Well, THIS is spot on.
8. I can’t wait to start this book!
9. Awkward family travel photos. Good Lord, these are good.
10. Okay, Nintendo’s new console is hella adorable. #oldschool
11. Sometimes, you gotta know when to fold ’em.
Happy Friday, everyone! We are heading to California next week to hang with friends at our old haunts. Can’t wait!
image credit: josh welch