Odds and Ends
1. What a lovely way to approach the new year. image credit: kristen delap
2. You all, I am simply fascinated by this article and Dr. Aron’s study on falling in love. Can you truly make two people fall in love by having them answer these 36 questions in one setting? Surely not. However, I feel the need to bust on up to a stranger and try it out. Maybe at my next airport layover? (Kidding, honey.) Will someone do this and report back?
3. Incredibly useful healthy-eating charts and graphics right here.
4. Lipstick alert. First off, Beautycounter just came out with a lip sheer in scarlet red. It looks gorgeous and we all know how much I like the lip sheers. Also! While doing research on safe lip color, I realized that the MAC Lustre lipsticks score surprisingly low on the EWG’s Skin Deep website. This excites me greatly because I love their tremendous color selection. I picked up Syrup and Plumful and can’t deal with how much I love both of the shades. (Also, Viva Glam V is about the best pinkish-nude out there.) What’s your favorite MAC lipstick shade?
5. Did you see this article on the declining divorce rate? Promising.
7. Since my clothing/accessory shopping days are over until late March, I’m just going to make you buy stuff instead. Did you see this reversible tote? Black AND cognac brown? For 48 bucks? DO IT.
I’m heading to Dallas for a couple of days followed by a quick trip back to the beach. Can’t wait to soak up some California sun, folks. Enjoy your weekend!