Odds and Ends
Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Today’s our last day in Colorado, and we are headed to Sedona tomorrow. I have to say, I’ve spent a decent amount of time in Colorado – childhood summers in Breckenridge and Estes Park, and time spent in Vail, Aspen, Denver, and Boulder, but this area is by far the most beautiful I’ve seen. The Sangre de Cristo mountains and the Collegiate Peaks are glorious, and the yellow valleys are really breathtaking. The little town we are staying in (Buena Vista, called “bu-nee” by the locals) has been a fun little place. We’ll definitely be back. Here are a few odds and ends for your Friday.
1. Some good baking hacks. Hate it when a piece of eggshell falls into the bowl!
2. Haha, moms on vacation. I’m sure you can relate.
3. 10 subconscious things you do when you aren’t being true to yourself. Good one.
4. Children’s hilariously inappropriate spelling mistakes.
5. A penny in your pants. Does this really work?
6. Finally, I love this quote. Great for those of us who waffle over decisions.
Make a decision and then make the decision right. Line up your Energy with it. In most cases, it doesn’t really matter what you decide. Just decide. There are endless options that would serve you enormously well, and all or any one of them is better than no decision. – Abraham
Happy holiday weekend!