Odds and Ends
This is going to be a short list, folks. Mama is so sleep deprived this week. (I’m telling you right now, PMS + a couple of childbirths + nearing 40 = WHACKADOODLE. It seems I’m not the only one, either. What gives, you all? Is this happening to you too?)
1. This video of toddlers eating foods is hilarious, and the slow motion is the icing on the cake.
2. Stop what you’re doing and bust out this arm workout from beginning to end. Try not to cry. Hurts so good.
3. 33 meticulous cleaning tricks for the OCD person inside of you. Enough said.
4. Local yogis, I’m still on the hunt for a yoga studio. Looking for zen, not so much “yoga fusion” (aka blaring pop music and headsets). Any recs?
5. I’ve got two articles up at P&G Beauty this week. How to get beachy waves, and 70s-inspired hairstyles. Speaking of, how did your mom wear her hair in the seventies? My mom’s was long, super straight, and she loved to wear it pulled back in a tight ponytail. 70s chic, for sure.
Enjoy your weekend, lovely friends. Get some sleep.
photo credit: Rio de Janiero by Tony Kelly