My Favorite Camera Bags
Last week, I sold my Canon XSi camera and my Canon Vixia camcorder (on my Facebook page, of all places!) and bought a Canon T3i. This excites me on so many levels, but mainly because I can now use one piece of equipment to shoot photos AND shoot my video tutorials. Hallelujah! The T3i shoots in full HD and has a swivel LCD, which allows me to see myself while filming. (This is enormously helpful, especially for hair and makeup tutorials.)
In the midst of the Facebook haggling (you people drive a hard bargain), I ended up throwing in my current camera bag (#5 above) with my camera. Do you know what that means? That means my brand new camera is sitting completely naked on my desk right now. Just waiting for some little hellion to get their grubby hands on it. Help!
Needless to say, I’ve been in full camera bag shopping mode over the past few days, and I’d thought I share some of my favorites. As you can see, I’m drawn to relatively simple shapes – I’m not one for pleats, embellishments or anything overtly girly. I’m on the lookout for a smaller bag, so I’m leaning towards #6 or #8, but I’m not ready to call off the search just yet.
1. Epiphanie Lyric – Love the golden yellow shade.
2. The SLR Sloop – Stripes. Need I say more?
3. Kelly Moore Kelly Boy Bag – I’m definitely drawn to this bag, but I think it’s a little too big for me.
4. Border Stripe Camera Strap – Cutest camera strap ever. The price? Not so cute.
5. Ona Any Bag Camera Insert – This cool insert makes any bag a camera bag. (This is the one I just sold with my camera. Why? Not sure.)
6. Camera Day Pack – Love the plum color and the smaller size. This could be the one, folks.
7. The Monaco Satchel – Blue and white chic!
8. Kelly Moore Posey 2 – Ohhhhh, this one comes in really good colors. How do you choose just one?
Thoughts? Do you have a favorite camera bag? I want to make sure I’ve seen it all before signing on the dotted line.