La Plates Giveaway
(First off, with all of the review-type blogs popping up, I feel the need to clarify that I do NOT write about products here unless I absolutely adore them and use them myself.)
With that being said, let me count the reasons why I love this line of darling, monogrammed melamine plates.
First off, LOOK AT THEM.
So cute. SO CUTE I WANT TO SQUEEE ALL DAY LONG.
However, the cuteness is not the only reason I feel the need to squeee. Let me elaborate.
1. The plates are made from melamine, which is unbreakable, dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. (Hallejuah!)
2. They are perfect for kids and outdoor parties. (No need to waste paper plates!)
3. The design options are limitless.
4. They make a perfect gift for a new family addition. (Heads up. If you are a personal friend and just had a baby, this is probably what you will be receiving. Surprise!)
5. The owner of La Plates, Lara, donates a percentage of revenue to differing charities. This month, she is donating 10% of her web sales to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.
6. Just look at sweet Wito’s personal plate.
(Of course, you knew it would be green. And simple. I’m like an open book over here.)
I could go on and on, but you can learn everything you need to know at the La Plates website.
Probably because she is a Kansas girl (which makes her a lovely person from the get-go), Lara has agreed to give one La Plate to a commenter, who can choose whatever design and monogram their little heart desires.
Additionally, Lara is offering a 10% discount to all whoorl readers by using the code “laplates10” at checkout.
From now until this Sunday, September 28th at 9pm PST, leave a comment and consider yourself entered. Good luck, and thanks to Lara for the giveaway!