Whizzing In My Brain
1. Ingesting any caffeinated product after 2 pm is dangerous.
2. I always feel the urge to eat cheese and crackers while watching The Biggest Loser.
3. According to my lipstick shape, I fall in love easily.
4. The mothers only know the names of the children in Wito’s music class, so we refer to one another as [so and so]’s mom. This has to stop.
5. Will Wito the Seasoned Traveler become Wito the Teething Tantrum Traveler on our flight to Oklahoma over the holidays? He’s 22 for 22 on plane flights, people. The bad behavior has got to be lurking around the corner.
6. I have to fire the housekeeper today. I was hoping to pansy out on her voicemail, but she doesn’t have voicemail on her cell phone. Damnit.
7. I don’t think D will ever break free of the Norah Jones, Amos Lee, John Legend and Jamie Cullum heavy morning rotation.
8. Can I really make it to December 1st for a trim? My bangs are brushing the tip of my nose.
9. Please let today be a better day for Wito. Damn you, molars.
10. I couldn’t be more thrilled that today is a not of the running variety.
11. How do you cook a turkey?
That concludes today’s peek into Whoorl’s brain. Hasta mañana, iguana.