Memorial Day Meme
Stolen from Sizzle. I had to when I saw #13. Once again, I feel compelled to tell you how much I love chocolate milk.
1. What curse word do you use the most? Shit, but it barely squeezes past Fuck.
2. Do you own an iPod? Two.
3. Who on your MySpace â€œTop 8â€ do you talk to the most? MySpace is a breeding ground for psychopaths.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? I don’t have one. I wake up between 6 and 7 every morning.
5. What color is your room? The room I am currently sitting in? Sweet Buttercream (as my husband just called it in a fake southern accent).
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Rainbow flip-flops. A Southern California tradition.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? In it.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? The last DVD I watched was 24: Season 2.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, lots of kiddos.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Not to my face.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Never.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? My iPod is on shuffle and is currently playing You Part The Waters by Cake.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Oh my. Do I love me some chocolate milk these days. But technically, I enjoy 1% milk with Hershey’s Syrup. YUM.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes.
16. Who was the last person to call you? My sister.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Of course.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Hell yes. Scooby Doo! Tom and Jerry!
19. How many siblings do you have? One sexay sister.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Not usually. I was when I met my husband.
21. What movie do you know every line to? When Harry Met Sally, Raising Arizona, Dazed and Confused, Singles and Mr. Mom (you want some chili?)
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? I used to have a Monkees t-shirt that my aunt had autographed for me when I was about 12. I nearly shit my pants when she gave it to me. The obsession with Peter Tork was borderline hysterical. Yes, this man. Huh?
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Blue cheese.
24. Do you read for fun? Yes, but not as much as I used to since I spend all of my free time reading your blogs.
25. Do you cry a lot? Nope, unless it’s baby-related. So, yes. Yes, I do.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? My hilarious boss.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? No, I already have 1.5 tattoos(one has been partially removed).
29. What is the weather like? Bright, sunny and warm.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I have twice. Not covered though, maybe they had about 10 or so. Actually, I wouldn’t necessarily call one of them dating…one was a bouncer I befriended in college who turned out to be quite the stalker.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Like Sizzle said, you gotta test the merch!
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I can’t even remember.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I usually get around 8-9 a night, but since Whoorlito has decided his new playtime is between 2 and 4:30am, the number has decreased to about 6. And by the way, is this really going to last for the next 10 weeks? Because I’m pretty sure this is the time that I’m supposed to “get all the sleep I can” before the baby comes. Whatever.
34. Are you in love or lust? Both.
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Not really.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? No.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes b/c spelling and grammer is super impoertant.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Of course! Six Flags over Texas, baby.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Both, but men are much easier to be around. It’s a sports thing.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, with a little bit of curry powder on top.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? My side.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Too many to count. I’m a 7-second swooper supreme.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Only to close friends and family. Germs, people.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? Drive Thru, by The Hosty Duo.
46. What is your favorite TV show? Barefoot Contessa.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? This changes on a daily basis. Today, it would be John Cusack.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Yesterday I experienced some modified butterflies in the stomach.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? A private plane, so I could visit my family whenever I wanted.
50. Favorite lyrics? Everyboby Here Wants You, Jeff Buckley.